Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rock and roll!

While Michelle was home over Christmas she was telling me about a half marathon she wanted to run this summer and asked me if I would run it with her, and I said yes! I have never been a “runner” and to be completely honest since high school I’ve struggled with exercise. So since Christmas time I’ve been trying to get into a good running routine, I’ve defiantly been getting better, but I’m having a hard time with consistency, the story of my life! I signed up to do a boot camp though church that started last week and it was great, really hard, but it’s great to be pushed and to meet new people. I’m really hoping that this is the beginning of a new healthier lifestyle for me. I know that as I get older exercise becomes more and more important and also if I want to get into better shape the longer I wait the hard it will be to drop the extra pounds. Anyway I’m hoping for some prayers for motivation and for help with consistency.

No comments: